here I love a good cup of tea and in the winter there is nothing better than a big steaming mug of warming spicy tea to make you feel all cosy and contented. The lovely people at Teapigs sent me a selection of their winter teas to try which are on sale as one of their ‘cheeky deals’ at the moment. They have also kindly offered a set of these winter teas as a prize to one lucky reader of my blog (entry details at the end).
|Clockwise from top left: chai tea bags, chai tea, spiced winter red tea, chocolate flake tea.|
click The next tea I tried was the chocolate flake tea, I was very intrigued by this as I know chocolate and coffee work very well together but wasn’t sure how this would work with tea. This tea is another assam blend with small flakes of chocolate and cocoa beans in the tea temple. I had a sniff when I opened the packet and to me it smelled quite sweet with an almost fruity aroma which I’m guessing is from the cocoa beans. I left this one to brew for about 4-5 minutes though the packet recommends 3 as I found that the chai wasn’t overly strong. I found this tea quite sweet, and I didn’t add anything to sweeten it, but it didn’t really taste like chocolate, it’s a nice enough tea to drink but I’m not sure I’m completely convinced when it comes to putting chocolate in a tea bag.
http://sps.upi.edu/old/wp-content/?answer=professional-curriculum-vitae-writing-service Finally the spiced winter red tea, this is naturally caffeine free so a good one to have in the evening or just before bed. I’ve not drunk much rooibos (red bush) tea before so I was looking forward to giving a spicy version a go. As well as the rooibos there is orange peel, orange blossom, gingko, cinnamon, ginseng, cloves and safflower, a very festive combination and on the opening the packet it did smell very Christmassy. For this one I left the bag in until I was ready to drink and I’m glad I did. Although I’m not normally a fan of anything to do with oranges, the orange flavour in this tea wasn’t overpowering and it worked well with the spices. Teapigs recommend trying this one with a drop of brandy to really feel festive and I can confirm that it does indeed work well, perfect for curling up on the sofa with under a blanket and a good book.
watch I’m not sure I can pick a favourite, it’s a close call between the chai and the spiced winter red as I liked the spiciness of both teas.
live performance essay For your chance to win a set of Teapigs winter teas as pictured above please read the terms and conditions below and use the rafflecopter form to enter.
cause and effect essay about cheating Teapigs are also offering a get link 20% off discount code for all Blue Kitchen Bakes readers, use the code source site XMAS13 (valid until the end of December, excludes cheeky deals, mix & match and matcha kits).
http://amps.sdsu.edu/wp-content/?faq=impromptu-speech-lesson-plan&an=6 http://amps.sdsu.edu/wp-content/?faq=essay-writting-services-essay-writing-services&an=6 Disclaimer: I was sent a set of Teapigs teas to review and a second set as a giveaway prize, all views and opinions expressed are my own.
Which tea would you like to try first?
- Use the rafflecopter form to enter and answer the question as a comment on this post.
- If you comment anonymously please give me some way of identifying you in your comment in case you win.
- A comment on this blog post is a source link compulsory entry method, all other entry methods are optional but they will increase your chances of winning.
- All entries will be validated so please don’t say you’ve tweeted etc if you haven’t as this will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen using the rafflecopter random number generator.
- There is amyloid hypothesis one prize available of a set of 3 of packets Teapigs teas (1x chai tea, 1x chocolate flake tea, 1x spiced winter red tea)
- The closing date of the giveaway is size of writing paper before metrication Saturday 14th December.
- The giveaway is open to genetic engineering essay introduction UK residents only.
- The winner will be contacted by email from Blue Kitchen Bakes. The prize will be sent to you first class from Blue Kitchen Bakes.
- In order to meet final posting dates before Christmas the i admire my sister essay winner must respond with 24 hours of being emailed otherwise a new winner will be drawn.